M1 does integrate with H&R Block! Follow the instructions below. Remember, if you have more than one account number with a tax form - you will need to add each account individually.
1. From the Federal Income tab, click “Add” next to Investments, then click “Visit Topic” next to “1099-B Sale of stocks…”
2. Under "Your Income" Click “Yes”
3. Under "What's your Financial Institution?" Click "Other"
4. Type “Apex” next to “Financial Institution” and select “Apex Clearing Corporation” from the drop-down. Click “Next”
5. Enter your account number in the “Apex User ID" field. You can find your account number by logging into your M1 Account and click the "Menu" button on the top right hand side. Click "Settings" and then click "Accounts". You can also find this information on your tax form.
6. Apex Password is your Tax ID (usually your social security number). Click “Import”
7. If the import was successful, you will see a summary of imported transactions.
**All images are for illustrative purposes only