You are using an outdated/unsupported browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Support Center

What do I do if I am currently employed by a broker dealer?

If you are currently employed by a broker dealer you must first get permission to open an account with another broker dealer. During the sign up for M1, you will need to indicate that you are employed by a broker dealer. 

Have more questions? Submit a request