Wire money into M1 Invest
Wires can only be sent into your M1 Invest account. We do not currently support wires into M1 Spend accounts.
To wire money into your M1 Invest account use the following instructions:
Bank name: BMO Harris Bank
Bank address: 111 W. Monroe St., Chicago, IL 60603
Account name: Apex Clearing
Account #: 3713286
Memo: "Your Name" and "Account Number"
Note: Your name should exactly match your name on your M1 account.
Your M1 account number will start with 5Q or 5M and can be located in your settings.
If you need further help, please contact M1 Support.
Wire money from M1 Invest
Wires can only be sent from your M1 Invest account. We do not currently support wires out of M1 Spend accounts.
To get started, please contact M1 Support and confirm the following information:
- Amount of transfer
- Receiving account number
- Receiving account routing number
- Reason for initiating a wire transfer
Additionally, please keep in mind the following:
- To wire funds to an outside account that is not currently connected with your M1 Invest account, please provide a signed Letter of Acceptance from the intended receiving firm.
- Funds must be settled to be transferred.
- Holding Period: All new deposits to M1 Invest require a 6 business day holding period before they can be withdrawn. After 6 business days, the transfer to your bank begins.
Example: You deposit $10,000 into your account on Monday the 1st of the month. A wire for $7,000 after this will be held until Tuesday the 9th before the transfer to your bank begins.
Please note: There is a $25 fee to complete an outgoing wire transfer.