You are using an outdated/unsupported browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Support Center

What is foreign tax paid? How do I calculate the foreign percentage of my dividends?

Certain foreign securities pay a dividend which is subject to tax by the country where the security is domiciled. Typically, you will be able to subtract this amount from any gains you declare on your tax form.

Please consult a tax professional for personal advice.


Have more questions? Submit a request