You are using an outdated/unsupported browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Support Center

Can I transfer my IRA from another institution?

Yes, you can transfer your traditional, Roth, or SEP IRA into an M1 IRA. In order for us to transfer the other account into M1, we will need you to fill out an ACAT (Automated Customer Account Transfer) form. The form can be downloaded here. Please fill out the highlighted fields and send it to along with a copy of your most recent monthly statement for your other account. Once we receive these two documents we can begin the transfer process.

If you need help, please reach out to us at or or call us at 312-600-6668. 

Have more questions? Submit a request