Let’s get started:
- Open an M1 IRA account.
- Contact your current 403(b) administrator and tell them that you would like to initiate a rollover. Due to industry regulations, we can’t do this for you. If you don’t know who your administrator is, you can check your last statement or reach out to your former employer.
Here are some talking points to help you out:
- Have your current administrator make the check payable to Apex Clearing. The check should include your name and M1 IRA account number in the memo line.
- Your M1 IRA account number is found in the account information drop down menu.
- If the account number is not on the check, please include a slip of paper with your M1 IRA account number written on it.
- Have the rollover check sent to:
Apex Clearing c/o BPO
350 North St. Paul Street #1300
Dallas, TX 75201
If the 403(b) administrator sends your distribution check to you personally, then you will need to send the check to Apex Clearing Corporation directly at the address above.
If the check is made out to you, please make sure to endorse the check. After the check is sent, please allow 20 days before contacting M1.