M1 borrow allows you to stay invested, and not worry about liquidity.
Users have borrowed more than $10 million, and that number keeps growing...
- There is no credit check.
- One of the lowest rates on the market
- Allows for very flexible repayment, with no penalty for early repayment
- This loan can be done instantly with next business-day funding when it is connected directly to M1 Spend
- Interest on M1 Borrow may be tax-deductible against your investment gains and help lower your taxes.
Understanding the Benefits
Become comfortable with M1 Borrow! This type of lending has been around for quite some time, but it has typically been reserved for the wealthy. M1 is making margin lending accessible to more people. We know it’s a different way of borrowing money and it takes time to understand how it works, but we believe it’s a better way to borrow money.
Reach out if you have any questions! We’re happy to help and want you to feel comfortable with you M1 account.
Using margin involves risks: you can lose more than you deposit, you are subject to a margin call, and interest rates may change. To learn more about the risks associated with margin loans, please see our Margin Disclosure. M1 Borrow available on margin accounts with a balance of at least $10,000. Does not apply to retirement accounts.
Investment interest expense may be deductible if you itemize deductions and other criteria are met. M1 does not provide tax advice and we suggest you consult a tax expert regarding the deduction of investment interest expenses.